Wednesday 2 September 2009

Finding ME

I come out from behind the curtains with my hands up. I admit, I'm guilty of neglecting my blog and its readers. It wasn't that I was much too busy dating, too busy with work or even too busy socializing yet still, I was busy, busy finding ME. Now finding yourself is a really hard and complicated task, some people go through life never finding themselves but I wanted to, I'm intrigued to what makes me tick, what makes me unique. Being that the choice was so large I began by narrowing the margins and excluding what I am not, that bit was fun and easy (last time I looked I wasn't a boy, married or hot dog vendor) but the choices left were still numerous. So I have spend the last few months working on this and slowly trying to figure it out and I haven't even finish but when I do...I will let you know.

4 comments:

thinking out loud said...

Tough but definitely worth it thing to do. Good luck to you!

lvnsm said...

Hatzlacha

corner point said...

Lol. What's with the hot dog vendor? Made me laugh out loud.

But seriously, I'm glad you're in the process of finding yourself, and hatzlacha with the rest of your journey!

halfshared said...

It's great that you're taking the time and effort to do something as important as that. Some people go through an entire life never really knowing who they are and where they are heading in life.